- Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash.
- Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase another gift certificate.
- Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's gift certificate account.
- If an order exceeds the amount of the gift certificate, the recipient will have to pay the remainder with a credit card.
- Gift certificates and unused balances of gift certificates expire one year from the date of issue or on the earliest date permitted under applicable law, whichever occurs later.
- If you have any questions, send us e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to Order? Please call our toll-free number.
If you would like a professionally-designed site like the one found here, please contact
Precisely Write, Inc.
Visit the Precisely Write website at www.precisely.com/webdesign
©2000 Precisely Write, Inc.